It's October, you know what that means? Pumpkin Spice todo. Luckily, it's super easy to Pumpkin Spice-ify anything and you may already know how if you read our "Pumpkin Spice Cafe de Olla" recipe from last year!
Let's start with a staple – Pumpkin Spice Honey. With this, you can easily drizzle a pumpkin spice sweetener onto just about anything!
PUMPKIN SPICE-INFUSED HONEY
- La Monarca Multi-Flora Honey (available in the Granola Lovers Gift Box, Breakfast in Bed Box, or The Sweet Flavor of Mexico Gift Box)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- Mix directly into the honey jar. If there is crystallization of the honey, simply heat the jar in a microwave for 10-20 seconds and stir.
- Let the honey and spices infuse for 3 days (you can use it immediately, but the flavors won't be as strong yet!)
- Use a fine strainer to remove the sediment of the spices. This is optional, depending on how you want to use the honey. If you want to use it to flavor honey, you may want to consider straining it. If you are flavoring toast or granola, it may not be necessary!
PUMPKIN SPICE GRANOLA
- La Monarca Agave & Coconut Granola (available in the Granola Lovers Gift Box, Breakfast in Bed Box)
- Pumpkin Spice-Infused Honey
- Ground nutmeg
- Ground ginger
- Ground cloves
- If you already made the infused honey, then there's really only one step: Drizzle over your granola, parfait, cereal, or however you prepare your granola!
- If you haven't made the infused honey, you can just add the spices directly to your bowl of granola. Luckily, the granola is already flavored with cinnamon so you only need ground nutmeg, ginger, and clove. A few dashes of each should suffice. Mix well.