Our delicious Mexican Hot Chocolate, ice blended!
Congelado Chocolate Caliente - 4 cups
Order your Mexican Hot Chocolate !
To Prepare Frozen Mexican Hot Chocolate (about 4 cups):
- 1 / 4 cup La Monarca Bakery Mexican Hot Chocolate
- 1 cup warmed milk
- ½ cup cold milk
- ½ cup half & half cream
- ⅓ cup chocolate syrup
- 4 cups chopped ice
To make the Frozen Mexican Hot Chocolate:
- Mix the ¼ cup of La Monarca bakery Mexican Hot Chocolate tin into the 1 cup warmed milk. This will make Mexican Hot Chocolate!
- Pour the Hot Chocolate, cup of cold milk half & half and chocolate syrup and chopped ice into the blender.
- Blend all the ingredients on a high speed for 20 -30 seconds or until the ice is completely blended and smooth!
- Pour the Monarca Frozen Hot chocolate into four cups
- Top with whipped cream, & chocolate syrup!
Enjoy! Tag us @lamonarcabakery #MonarcaEnMiCasaRecipes