Hispanic Heritage Month is an opportunity for everyone to show their love for the Latino communities in the US by supporting Latino-owned businesses. We've made it a little easier to find incredible, authentic products and businesses to support!
MEXICAN COFFEE & CHOCOLATE
• Cafe de Olla & Oaxaca Reserve – Coffee sourced from the mountains of Oaxaca, Mexico. Organic, Single Origin, and Fair Trade Certified
• Mexican Cookies – Traditional from northern Mexico, our delicious cookies dusted with a cinnamon, sugar blend, .
• Multi-flora Honey – In Store Only 100% unfiltered raw honey from Veracruz, Mexico.
• Guava Marmalade – In Store Only Made with the renowned guava fruit from Aguascalientes, Mexico.
HANDMADE & LATINA-OWNED
• La Mariposa Mug by @MexicoInMyPocket – Created by internationally recognized and award-winning potter Gorky Gonzalez. His team has dedicated their work to rescuing the traditional majolica talavera of Guanajuato.
• Natural Skin Care Kit by @XicaliProducts – the perfect combo to help fight acne, signs of aging & help mop up all the dirty and grime you get from your day to day