Frozen Hot Chocolate!
Blended Mexican Chocolate: Large (20 oz)
- Add Ice -1.5 cups
- Add La Monarca Bakery Chocolate Mexicano Mix, measure according to tin
- Add 4oz. Half & Half
- Add all of the ingredients into the blender.
- Once blended, place the beverage in a cup
- Add toppings such as Whipped cream with 2 shakes of chocolate powder
Mexican Chocolate Frappe!
MEXICAN HOT CHOCOLATE FRAPPÉ
- 2 tbsp La Monarca Chocolate Mexicano Mix
- 1 cup brewed Oaxaca Reserve coffee frozen into cubes
- ½ cup milk or milk substitute
- Whipped cream (optional)
Just like Cafe de Olla, Chocolate Mexicano is traditional a hot, winter drink. But it's summer and we deserve Mexican Hot Chocolate year-round! Try a blended frappé by blending the ingredients above (minus the whipped cream), and enjoy it on the hottest of summer days!