Hispanic Heritage Month is an opportunity for everyone to show their love for the Latino communities in the US by supporting Latino-owned businesses. We've made it a little easier to find incredible, authentic products and businesses to support!
• Cafe de Olla & Oaxaca Reserve – Coffee sourced from the mountains of Oaxaca, Mexico. Organic, Single Origin, and Fair Trade Certified
• Mexican Cookies – Traditional from northern Mexico, our delicious cookies dusted with a cinnamon, sugar blend, .
• Multi-flora Honey – In Store Only 100% unfiltered raw honey from Veracruz, Mexico.
• Guava Marmalade – In Store Only Made with the renowned guava fruit from Aguascalientes, Mexico.
• La Mariposa Mug by @MexicoInMyPocket – Created by internationally recognized and award-winning potter Gorky Gonzalez. His team has dedicated their work to rescuing the traditional majolica talavera of Guanajuato.
• Natural Skin Care Kit by @XicaliProducts – the perfect combo to help fight acne, signs of aging & help mop up all the dirty and grime you get from your day to dayContinue reading
Three more EASY Mexican dessert recipes that are perfect for the family! For your convenience, we listed the recommended products below to get started on making DELICIOUS desserts at home!Continue reading