Did you know that pumpkins are Mexican? Did you also know that Cafe de Olla is just 2-3 ingredients away from being a Pumpkin Spice Coffee?
All you need to make Pumpkin Spice is:
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/8 tsp cloves
Luckily, our Cafe de Olla comes with real Mexican cinnamon already, so all you'll need is nutmeg, ginger, and cloves!
HOW TO MAKE PUMPKIN SPICE CAFE DE OLLA AT HOME!
POUR OVER INSTRUCTIONS
- Measure as much water as you’re going to use to brew, plus a little extra for rinsing the filter, and bring it to a boil.
- Next, measure 2 tablespoons of Cafe de Olla coffee per 6 ounces of water.
- Add nutmeg, ginger, and cloves and lightly mix.
- Fill the cone halfway with hot water to saturate the grounds. Pause for 10 seconds and let the coffee bloom.
- Slowly add the rest of the water, pouring in small, steady circles to cover all the grounds. Enjoy immediately.
- TIP #1: To make your pour-over more consistent, use a timer. It should take about 3 minutes to make a cup.
- TIP #2: Pour the coffee back through the cone a second time for a stronger brew!
Try your next cup of Cafe de Olla with any of the items on this list for the perfect cafecito time: