Summer Orejitarts Recipes
It's Summer, the perfect time for picnics and potlucks. Tias are bringing arroz mexicano in aluminum trays and uncles are putting the elotes to roast on the grill. Y tu? Did you forget to bring something? No te preocupes, this recipe is super easy!
OREJITARTS – BIONICO OREJITA TARTS
• 1 tbsp plain yogurt
• 1 tbsp Crema Mexicana (or sour cream if you're in a pinch)
• 1 tbsp condensed milk (plus extra to drizzle)
• 1 bag La Monarca Bakery Orejitas
• 1 bag La Monarca Bakery Mexican Granola
• Mixed fruit (your choice! We went with small berries and grapes)
1. Mix the yogurt, crema, and condensed milk. Lay out the orejitas on a tray or flat surface.
2. Add a dollop of the crema mixture onto each orejita, just enough to cover the surface.
3. Top it off with as many fruit pieces as can comfortably fit on each orejita.
4. Drizzle with condensed milk and top off with a sprinkle of granola on each.
5. Disfruta! They go amazing with an agua fresca on a hot day!