HOW TO COLD BREW
COLD BREW your Organic Oaxaca Reserve coffee for a cool summer brew!
- ⅓ cup ground Organic Oaxaca Reserve coffee (medium-coarse grind is best)
- Milk ( or milk substitute)
- In a Mason jar or French Press, stir together coffee and 1 1/2 cups cold, filtered water. Cover and refrigerate overnight or 12 hours.
- 4 Hour before pouring, add cinnamon and brown sugar to taste.
- Strain twice through a coffee filter, a fine-mesh sieve or through your coffee basket lined with a rinsed filter. In a tall glass filled with ice, mix equal parts coffee concentrate and water, or to taste. If desired, add milk.
- To make hot coffee, dilute concentrate 1:1 with water and heat in the microwave.